Monday, February 2, 2009

D.I.Y Its in our blood.

Since being made redundant in December luckly just before christmas (convenient I guess due to the amazing weather and the fact that Im single and live at home so therefore don't have any ties) I have had plenty of time to do the many things I enjoy.
Two of those being landscaping and building. Im someone that always has plenty of ideas kicking around upstairs just waiting to be used, Ive used some of this time and a few of these ideas to do a bit of exterior D.I.Y. over the past few weeks.
Here are a couple of projects I have undertaken.




Entertaining area with macrocarpa bar and
stools brush stick lining to walls and river
stone to the floor.









The other end of the outdoor entertaining
area with tropical style gardens.










Picket fence and gate, trellis wall and door to end of carport.
River stone paths, driftwood garden edging.

4 comments:

jacksta said...

awesome stuff. If I had any money for landscaping I would give you a call!

Stephen said...

Didn't know you had a blog, man. Those projects look awesome mate; love the elvated paved path. Jase would probably be over the moon if he saw this post, lol.

Symon said...

Rys, mate, you are a legend! Your DIY looks aweosome! Sure beats my chicken coop ;-)

PaisleyJade said...

Symon & I are impressed Rhys! My Dad still gets out most weekends for a surf... such a grommit!